Friday, July 10, 2009

Muzak

I don't want to talk about what I'm feeling right now. Too much of a giant shitstorm. Instead, I'd like to post a playlist of songs I've been listening to for the past few days: all of them awesome, all of them from Weeds. I recommend every single one of these songs.

1. All the Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands - Sufjan Stevens
2. Blood - Sons & Daughters
3. Birthday Video - Joey Santiago
4. Cotton - The Mountain Goats
5. David - Nellie McKay
6. Fake Purse - Joey Santiago
7. Ganja Babe - Michael Franti & Spearhead
8. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
9. Little Boxes - Melvina Reynolds
10. The Little Birds - The Be Good Tanyas
11. Satan Lend Me A Dollar - Hill of Beans
12. Bathtime in Clerkenwell - (The Real) Tuesday Weld
13. Fuck, Was I - Jenny Owen Youngs
14. Holland - Sufjan Stevens
15. It Ain't You - Squirrel Nut Zippers
16. Kicking The Heart Out - Rogue Wave
17. Not Enough - The 88
18. Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games - Of Montreal
19. Borino Oro - Mucca Pazza
20. Brighter Tomorrow - Soul Swingers
21. Celia - Toots & the Maytalls
22. Don't Try To Fool Me - Miss Li
23. Head Honcho - DeVotchKa
24. How To See The Sun Rise - Ben Sollee
25. International Small Arms Traffic Blues - The Mountain Goats
26. Julia Florida - Norbert Kraft
27. Love You - Free Design
28. Made - Greg Weeks
29. New World - DeVotchKa
30. Rencuentro - Arturo Salas
31. Russian March - The New Rags
32. Thank You For Making Me Feel Better - Linus of Hollywood

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I think the only song I know well off that list is
    "If I ever leave this world Alive" which I interestingly enough, used in a sound design I did once.

    I love you darling.

    ReplyDelete