Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little. Random. Thoughts.

I cannot sleep, and I don't know why. I hate when this happens.

I feel I have been very judgemental and mean as of late. I didn't used to be like this. I don't like myself. Like this.

Oscar is a bed hog. I much prefer sharing a bed with boyfriend.

I think Melatonin is kicking in. Hopefully.

I read a magazine today that had an article about Michael Jackson and another one about Farrah Fawcett. This magazine went to print before the two stars died. The article about Michael was making fun of his clothes, and the article about Farrah was in regards to her relationship with Ryan O Neal, and how they decided they wanted to get married soon because Farrah wanted to do it before she passed away, even if they had to nod her head for her on the I do's. They never made it that far.

I can barely stand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment